ENGLISH COURSES IN DUBLIN
At the Trinity Academy, you will learn English in Ireland is with a PREMIUM, boutique and small class-focussed Academy. We will ensure that your specific language needs are catered for, with classes designed around student requirements rather than achieving course goals, including personal language plans and private tuition all included in your package.
You’ll love the warm atmosphere of our host families, and the cosy, friendly environment of our school. If that’s not enough, you’ll love Dublin nightlife and the opportunity to explore Ireland at your leisure and soak up the great history of this very ancient land….so book now to start learning English in Dublin.
SPEAK Key English language patterns Improve Fluency Gain Confidence
LISTEN Learn to scan language connectors Become familiar with accents/regional variations
READ Grasp key text concepts Learn stylistic variations Improve vocabulary
WRITE Learn fluency tips Improve your written work for Career or University
Grammar -Learn to understand patterns and eliminate mistakes
Click here for full course price list coursefees-2017-just-englishbusiness-courses
Test your level with our online test. Click here
Come with us to visit well know historic places in Dublin and surrounding areas.
Including Trinity College in the city centre www.tcd.ie
Explore the historic background of this ancient site of learning
Travel into the Long Room to visit a Library that will inspire you by simply looking at the stores of learning on its shelves
Or visit the ancient manuscript of the Book of Kells
inspirational work of monks from the distance past and now you can get a peak-preview before you even come to Dublin!
or come and visit St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Marsh’s Library.
Ever wonder where “Yahoo” came from
Dean Swift, the writer of Gulliver’s travels was the Dean of this cathedral.
His legacy lives on in our modern browsers!
- The Guinness Factory -learn to pull a pint
- Jameson Distillery – enjoy a true Irish tradition – the water of life
- Visit Dublin Castle to discover the history of this city of a thousand years and more
- Explore the city on Free walking tours
- Visit Kilkenny castle to learn of Kings and battles
- Visit the sites of the Game of Thrones -spectacles of mystical fictiongame-of-thrones-tour game-of-thrones-tour
- Malahide Castle – local history
- Glendalough – The ancient history of vikings and monks