Come with us to visit well know historic places in Dublin and surrounding areas.
Including Trinity College in the city centre www.tcd.ie
Explore the historic background of this ancient site of learning
Travel into the Long Room to visit a Library that will inspire you by simply looking at the stores of learning on its shelves
Or visit the ancient manuscript of the Book of Kells
inspirational work of monks from the distance past and now you can get a peak-preview before you even come to Dublin!
or come and visit St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Marsh’s Library.
Ever wonder where “Yahoo” came from
Dean Swift, the writer of Gulliver’s travels was the Dean of this cathedral.
His legacy lives on in our modern browsers!
- The Guinness Factory -learn to pull a pint
- Jameson Distillery – enjoy a true Irish tradition – the water of life
- Visit Dublin Castle to discover the history of this city of a thousand years and more
- Explore the city on Free walking tours
- Visit Kilkenny castle to learn of Kings and battles
- Visit the sites of the Game of Thrones -spectacles of mystical fictiongame-of-thrones-tour game-of-thrones-tour
- Malahide Castle – local history
- Glendalough – The ancient history of vikings and monks