The Trinity Academy of Languages is a Premium English and Foreign Language school specialising in English Language Exam preparation or ESP, offering students worldwide the opportunity to learn English and other European languages in a relaxed and fun environment.
We pride ourselves on the quality and specialisms of and the content of our English language courses. So whether you come only for one or two weeks you will avail of the same quality of teaching and teaching methods as if you were here for a month!
Students do not simply apply to attend our courses, they are screened. This means that classes are carefully selected so that students are ensured that their needs are met.
Our screening includes:
1 free European Framework test – test of grammar
2 free skype call test -test of spoken skills
3. Students select 2 grammatical elements to explore and 2 topics. (These will be included as part of their programme)
Specialising in the following English language courses
ESP (English for Special Purposes)
- Cambridge First Certificates -KET, PET, FCE, CPE
- Cambridge Business English Certificates (BEC P,V,H)
- TOEFL and TOIEC
as well as bespoke Business English language courses in Human Resources, Hospitality, Customer Services .
Students studying English language courses and those studying other European languages will find small classes in a relaxed and fun environment in a convenient location.
The Academy Director is a language graduate from Trinity College Dublin with extensive teaching experience in Europe, having taught English language courses through European languages as well as creating and delivering English language courses for private students and tailor-made courses for specific corporate clients such as Papest, France, Plastic Omnium, France, La Chambre de Commerce de la Haute Marne, Centro Culturale Bresciano, Wella Italia.
- Specialist ESP Provider
- IELTS, Cambridge exams, TOEIC, TOEFL
- Small Classes, Bi-lingual Teachers
- Competitive prices + accommodation packages* special offers
- Selected host families or Residence
- Targeting your weaknesses
- Great location -transport accessible -an oasis of 12 acres of greenery
- Continue studying online when you return home
- Specialist Business courses built around your Company needs
Have a question? email email@example.com
or call us on + 353 1 2812003 2 pm to 5pm to find out more or book a course.
English Courses: The Business Centre, Irish Management Institute Road, Dublin 16
European Languages: The Business Centre, Irish Management Institute, Sandyford Road, Dublin 16
Summer English Courses: The Business Centre or city centre*
Selected Au Pair groups : City Centre, Filmbase, Temple Bar*.
*subject to numbers
Studying in Ireland: Non-EU or EEA Students who wish to study in Dublin -Full time or Short term
The Irish Department of Foreign Affairs has a list of countries whose nationals DO NOT require a visa to enter Ireland:
If you do NOT require a Visa: (majority of EEA students)
We will provide you with a Letter of Acceptance and an Invoice after you have paid your fees.The course you enrol on has to be a full-time one of minimum 15 hours per week organised each week between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. This is not an immigration requirement, but it is a good idea to have these documents to show to Immigration Officers when you arrive in Ireland. If you stay for longer than 90 days, you must register with the local Garda (Irish Police) Registration Office. The Trinity Academy of Languages will provide you with the documents you need.
If you DO require a Visa:
This may be also a short-term educational visa or tourist visa if studying for less than 90 days.
We will issue you with a Letter of Invitation and an Invoice, when you enrol. You will need to pay your fees to us in full in order for us to state on the Letter of Acceptance and on the Visa Support Letter that you have fully paid. We will not send any Visa support letters until fees have been received in full. The Department of Justice have a web page which lists the requirements.
You are allowed to work while you are a full time student in Ireland during your holidays and for up to 20 hours per week during your course.
- A completed Visa Application form (with three copies).
- A Letter of Invitation (provided by The Trinity Academy)
- You must have paid your fees in full
- You passport should be valid for six months after your course has finished.
- All students are required to have private medical insurance either personally or through a scheme operated by our school at time of registration at an extra cost.
- You should submit financial documents (eg. bank statements for you or your parents if they are supporting you)
- If you are employed, you need a letter from your employer
If you have an Irish Embassy in your country, you must apply there.
If there is no embassy in your country, you can either apply at the embassy most convenient to you or by post to:
Department of Foreign Affairs,
69-71 St. Stephen’s Green,
Telephone: + 353-1-478 0822.
For more information on studying in Ireland go to: Student Visa Guidelines for Ireland
Unsuccessful Visa Applications to study in Ireland:
A cancellation due to visa refusal will only be accepted on receipt of a copy of the official refusal document.
Fees refunded will exclude a €50 per application administration costs.
The Trinity Academy of Languages also reserves the right to demand the return of all letters and documents sent by the school for the visa application.